Curtain rods are the choice of home owners. It gives homely look. It comes in many finishes - SS, powder coated, brass, copper, antique, wood. Curtain rods also need ornamental end finials that can give a refreshing look for the interiors. Cost may vary with the choice of fittings - can be very economical or exclusive. It can be used for any type of curtain - Pleated or Eyelet
Curtain tracks look neat and elegant. It is best for fitting the curtains from the ceiling as seen in hotels and banquet halls. Curtain tracks are made of Aluminum and rollers are made of ABS plastic. It is very smooth in operation. Only pleated curtain can be used in tracks. Eyelet curtain cannot be used with track. Only one color available - Half white. Cost is comparable to a mid range curtain rod fittings
Most of the curtain rods are made of mild steel and coated on the outside surface to give the necessary finish. Therefore they are not rust proof. Care has to be taken for not exposing the rod directly to water or excessive moisture (as in case of bathrooms). Pure SS, brass and copper rods are expensive and they do not rust. But it may oxidize over time and leave a dull scum. Those rods may need to be polished in long run.
1) Ladders for normal height(9 ft), scafolding for double height, stools and power supply for drill machine has to be provided by the client at site
2) Installation has to be scheduled at least 3 days in advance
3) We do not undertake installation-only job work
4) Safety of the installer is of paramount importance. We reserve to right to deny any installation at any stage that is not safe for the installer.
5) While every precaution is taken during drilling the wall, there can be instances when the plaster in the wall is loose and the plaster chips off. Quality of the plastering is the problem in such cases. The client has to arrange painters to fix such problems.
6) Curtain rods will not withstand the weight of pulling or hanging on curtains.
7) False roof cannot take the weight of the curtain and hence installation cannot be done on that. The aluminium frames supporting the false ceiling has to be identified and a wooden support has to be done to support the curtains/blinds. It is the client responsibility to get this work done from the false ceiling contractor/carpenter
8) If pelmet is made for curtains, 6 inch gap is required for a single track and 8 inch gap is required for double track installation.
9) Curtain rods more than 5 feet in width will need a center support to avoid sagging in future